At Asia Pacific Lawyers we recognise that our clients may need advice beyond the law. Asia Pacific Consulting (APC) was established to provide our clients with professional and pragmatic business advice.
We tailor our consulting services to our client's needs and aim to deliver immediately actionable advice. We focus on helping clients conduct business in Australia and Asia.
Examples of our consulting services are:
- Importing and exporting of goods and services;
- Establishing and sourcing partners and distribution channels;
- Establishing branch offices;
- Conducting market entry feasibility studies;
- Valuing, acquiring and disposing of businesses and commercial assets; and
- Facilitating corporate financing.